Monday, May 07, 2007

Wrist Update

It's almost been a year since my incident. The pain is supposed to be just about gone now. Well, it is for the most part. I can interpret, type, swim, bike, and run without pain. My issues are with ADL's (activities of daily living)...things like opening a water bottle is almost impossible. I usually ask someone to do it for me. Also, screwing the cap back on the gas tank hurts like hell. I don't have very much flexibility, but that doesn't seem to bother me most of the time. I can't lean on my right hand anymore, though. That means I can't do yoga or lift weights without tremendous pain, and I have a very hard time getting out of a pool, if there is no ladder. My wrist is way lumpier than the other one. I have gotten used to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home